[nabs-l] NFB training centers and guide dogs

Ignasi Cambra ignasicambra at gmail.com
Mon May 9 09:46:11 UTC 2011

I think the answer to your problem is quite simple: are you good at traveling with a cane? Sometimes I feel like people simply don't try to go to places by themselves until they attend a training center. The truth is that if you have good O&M skills, it doesn't matter if you get the dog before or after you attend the training center. If, on the other hand, you are planning on getting all your O&M at the center, it's probably best to get the dog afterwards.