[nabs-l] A blind Fulbright grantee's question

Kirt Manwaring kirt.crazydude at gmail.com
Wed May 11 00:16:40 UTC 2011

To all,
  I guess my university's volunteer reader program's exceptional then.
 I've used them mostly for exams, had to make last-minute schedule
changes sometimes and I never had even a minor problem.  The readers
were all very clear and read exactly how I told them to.  Occasionally
a reader would think I needed something repeated when really I
didn't;but, compared to some of the problems I'm hearing about from
you guys, that seems awesome.  Is my experience really that unique?
  Best regards,
Kirt