[nabs-l] blackboard and discussion board

Kevin Chao kevinchao89 at gmail.com
Wed May 11 13:48:44 UTC 2011

I've used Blakcboard 7.3 and 9.1. Discussion board (viewing, posting, and replying), announcements, assignments, learning module, course docs, course info, contact, and entire aspect are  mostly screen reader accessible with:
* Windows JAWS and NVDA
* Mac OS X and iOS (iPad and iPhone apps)  VoiceOver

If there are specific task, which people are having difficulties with... Please provide specifics: Windows /Mac OS X, web browser, screen reader, problem. Given that info, I'll provide specifics steps of how to perform these task.

Sent from my iPad