[nabs-l] blackboard and discussion board

Greg Aikens gpaikens at gmail.com
Wed May 11 02:08:07 UTC 2011

Hi Ashley,
Maybe you could be more specific with your questions about the accessibility of the discussion board.  I have been able to start new discussion threads and reply to the threads of others without difficulty.  I do think opening threads and replies may have been tricky at first but I tried clicking on different things and eventually figured it out.  I wish I remembered the answer to your question.

This could be a JAWS issue as well.  I am using a mac with voiceover and have been able to access the discussion boards just fine.  I don't have the ability to look at blackboard with jaws anymore or I could give you more specific help.

-Greg