[nabs-l] blackboard and discussion board

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Wed May 11 19:57:20 UTC 2011

I thought NFB had reached a court settlement with Blackboard to
make it more accessible.  Hmm...  hello NFB-NVA Accessibility
Certification Program? I know there's an episode of Straight Talk
about Vision Loss on NFB's site where Mark Riccobono interviews
one of the higher-ups (I can't remember the exact title) at
Blackboard about its settlement and plans of accessibility.  I
don't remember the episode number, but I know it's on the site.
Go to www.nfb.org, click on the Publications link, then on the
Audio/Video Center, then click on Video.  From there, there's a
page for Straight Talk about Vision Loss.  Click on the link and
you should find it there.  Hope this helps! Don't know what's
going on there.

Chris Nusbaum

--- Sent from my Braille-Note