[nabs-l] Good luck with your endeavors

Kirt Manwaring kirt.crazydude at gmail.com
Fri May 20 22:50:37 UTC 2011

Bridget,
  It's been a pleasure.  I'll miss your lively conversation and
passionate opinions.  I've enjoyed butting heads with you, I've also
learned a lot from you.  I know your family comes first, none of us
would have it any other way, but I look forward to you popping in from
time to time as life permits.
  Best wishes,
Kirt