[nabs-l] Good luck with your endeavors

Bernadetta Pracon bernadetta_pracon at samobile.net
Sat May 21 02:18:33 UTC 2011

Hi Bridgit:
Very well said. I don't post to this list much myself; Sometimes,
classes and life get in the way of joining in.     I follow the
discussions very closely though, andI really have enjoyed all of your
posts. I have also been pursuing creative writing for years. (As a
matter of fact, I am about to receive my BA in creative writing and
journalism in the coming week.) I am also afan of your blog, though I
have not gotten around to comment on it yet.
I just wanted to say that your presence on this list has been
informative, wise, and well thought out. I, for one, apreciate that
very much. I wish you good luck in the goals you are going to pursue
now; I hope things turn out wonderfully for you.

Thanks for being so resourceful, thoughtful, and entertaining.

Bernadetta