[nabs-l] online college vs classroom instruction

Justin Young jty727 at gmail.com
Sat May 21 01:01:53 UTC 2011

I will be entering my Senior year in College in the Fall and I have
taken online classes and in class classes.  I can comment on both.  I
personally didn't like my History course that I did online my first
semester of college, but the English course was all right.  So, I
would caution you(josh) that in thinking about online study look at
the course and determine if you would do better with an online version
or inclass version.  It all depends upon how you think you learn.  The
reason why I mention the looking at the course is because if it is
something which would require questions it would be hard because
sometimes the Professor doesn't get back as soon as possible and
possibly the assignment has already been due & over when they get back
to you.

Yet again it depends upon you and I would suggest possibly 1 online
course at first to see if you like it and then decide which route you
wish to travel.

Justin