[nabs-l] online college vs classroom instruction

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Sat May 21 01:03:19 UTC 2011

Hi Josh,
   for the sake of  this conversation, I would like to break this down
into two parts- access to buildings and access to coursework
 As for access to buildings,  you will want to check with the
school(s) you are  interested in, but generally you will find  that
colleges are accessable to those in   chairs, and  really by law are
supposed to be.
 coursework is also  supposed to be accessable to you, but  in  this
case, you are going to want to be proactive in regards to getting what
you need from professors.
 Education is something that regardless of economic, social, ethnic,
gender or any other standing, is and should be accessable to you.  I
encourage you to maintain the thought that college is accessable, just
how do I make  things work for me in that areana.
  Regards,
  Darian