[nabs-l] Samson Haven

Justin Young jty727 at gmail.com
Tue May 24 21:41:18 UTC 2011

Yes it reads the letters when you are texting provided the ringer is
turn on.  If it is on vibrate it won't speak much.  As for turning it
on I am not sure because I had the person at Verizon activate all of
them for me.  I would suggest maybe asking the person in the store to
turn on all the accessible features.

Justin