[nabs-l] important message concerning nabslink audio and recent membership calls

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Wed May 25 03:05:08 UTC 2011

Hi All!
This is an important piece of information concerning the most recent nabs calls and their availability, so please take a moment to read this.
1. The March Call:
The March call on center summer programs is about to be sent out to you again. The call was put in to two parts, so I’ve combined them both in to one, so that will be coming your way shortly.
2. The April call on NFB philosophy will be sent to you right after.
3. To those of you who requested to be notified by text message on your phone when an archive is working, you should get two messages, one per call. This won’t normally happen, as we generally don’t upload two calls at a time, but in this case, this is what has happened.
If you wish to receive notifications of membership calls being available for download, please email
djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
with your name, number, and cell phone carrier. This info will not be disclosed to anyone, it is only inserted in to the script that powers our podcast system, which I just updated to incorporate these new features.
4. Lastly, my PC decided not to record the May call on technology. I apologize for this. I will be working with the membership committee to make some changes to not only improve the audio of these calls and to make sure they are up a little more consistently but to make it so they can be heard live online as they are happening again. Keep an eye on email for further details.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me should you have any questions.
All the best,
David Dunphy