[nabs-l] New Nabs Conference Call Is Available For Download

Nabslinkaudio.org Web Master djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Wed May 25 03:26:01 UTC 2011

Greetings!
This is an automatic notification to let you know that our latest conference call has been uploaded, and is now ready for you to download.

Title: The Nabs Conference Call For March 2011
and
Learn about what these summer programs offer and how you can get involved with them.

You can download the show directly at:
http://www.nabslinkaudio.org/audio/presentations/March2011Call.mp3

Alternatively you can visit the archive page at:
http://www.nabslinkaudio.org/audio/presentations
to hear some of the other calls we've done.
Best regards,
David Dunphy And The Nabs Membership Committee
http://www.nabslinkaudio.org
http://www.nabslink.org