[nabs-l] Security in ourselves, acceptance in others

Kirt Manwaring kirt.crazydude at gmail.com
Sun May 29 16:00:18 UTC 2011

Josh,
  As sad as it is, it happens all the time.  Gandhi, Martin Luther
King, and so many others who've fought against the status quo get all
sorts of resistance.  In terms of ability, I think Jernigan was right
up there with those guys...or pretty dang close!  We're lucky noone
acted on their death threats against him, like they did with dr. King
and Gandhi.
  Warmly,
Kirt