[nabs-l] Your thoughts on touch screen

Philip S philso1003 at gmail.com
Tue May 31 15:35:02 UTC 2011

Thanks guys for your feedback.  Please keep 'em coming.

For those of you who have both notetaker device and SmartPhone, do you
see your SmartPhone taking over the role of your notetaker device, or
is your SmartPhone simply an addition rather than a substitute to your
notetaker device?  Why or why not?

Josh, you said iPod's touch-screen is easier than SmartPhone, why is
that?  Are you referring to iPhone or Android?

Thanks.

Phil