[nabs-l] Your thoughts on touch screen

Katie Wang bunnykatie6 at gmail.com
Tue May 31 15:51:13 UTC 2011

Hello again,
  Sorry for redundant posting, but I just saw Philip's new post after
sending that last message. I use my smart phone in addition to my note
taker and do not see it replacing my Braille Note any time in the near
future. I bought an accessible smart phone because I want to be able
to manage my contacts and texts independently as well as quickly check
my emails and such when I'm away from my computer for a long time, but
I still use it primarily as a phone rather than a PDA. I use my
Braille Note to take notes, keep track of appointments, as well as
read books and compose documents that do not require elaborate
formatting. I love the braille keyboard and display and finds the
general interface more intuitive than most main-stream technology I
have seen.
   Katie

>>> http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/hannahgf11%40gmail.c