[nabs-l] Android and Mobile Accessibility

Matt McCubbin mgoalball at gmail.com
Tue May 31 23:46:47 UTC 2011

Chris,
First, the iPhone is not universal. Though it's on Verizon and AT&T,
people with Sprint, T-Mobile or other carriers must look at alternatives.
Second, though VoiceOver on the iPhone doesn't cost anything beyond the
cost of the phone, you definitley still pay a premium. The iPhone 4
16GB, for instance, costs $199 with both AT&T and Verizon. Many Android
handsets, however, cost $99 or less on contract. Even with the cost of
Mobile Accessibility, numerous Android devices are still les-expensive
than the iPhone.
Just my thoughts.
Best regards,
Matt