[nabs-l] Advertising to Blind People: How is it Done?

josh gregory joshkart12 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 17:22:00 UTC 2011

Jewel,
They have a website, acbradio.org I think it is. You'd probably want
the mainstream channel for your purposes, although there are several.
Mainstream, which has like shows and stuff, cafe, which deals with
music, interactive, which is live radio, and treasure trove, which
deals with old time radio. I think there's one more but I forget what
it is.
HTH!
Best,
Josh