[nabs-l] Blindness and other minorities

Jedi loneblindjedi at samobile.net
Tue Nov 8 01:03:35 UTC 2011

You bet. Especially when, for example, one considers African American
albinoes. I've been doing some reading on the subject; the prevailing
theme seems to be a sense of isolation because they're not sure where
they fit on the social grid because it's hard for both Black and White
people to accept the notion of someone who is Black but with white
skin. Then add the blindness issues on top. Yikes.

respectfully,
Jedi