[nabs-l] Advertising to Blind People: How is it Done?

Jewel herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 23:10:27 UTC 2011

An update: This is what my professor and I came up with as an equal asignment.

The other students are going to analyze a TV commercial or magazine ad
for content, audience, and the like. I will, on the other hand,
analyze a radio advertisement. It was the closet thing to exactly
equal that we could come, and I'm quite satisfied with it. She said to
hold onto the thought of inaccessibility of advertisement for the next
course (which I will have with the same professor), Argument-Based
Research. I think I'm going to write an essay for that class arguing
for DVS in television shows and commercials, such as is done on some
channels in the UK and other countries.

Thanks for the input, guys. It gave me a lot to think about.

~Jewel