[nabs-l] Advertising to Blind People: How is it Done?

vejas brlsurfer at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 01:03:25 UTC 2011

Good for you Jewel.
Vejas

 ----- Original Message -----
From: Jewel <herekittykat2 at gmail.com
<nabs-l at nfbnet.org
Date sent: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 18:10:27 -0500
Subject: Re: [nabs-l] Advertising to Blind People: How is it
Done?

An update: This is what my professor and I came up with as an
equal asignment.

The other students are going to analyze a TV commercial or
magazine ad
for content, audience, and the like.  I will, on the other hand,
analyze a radio advertisement.  It was the closet thing to
exactly
equal that we could come, and I'm quite satisfied with it.  She
said to
hold onto the thought of inaccessibility of advertisement for the
next
course (which I will have with the same professor),
Argument-Based
Research.  I think I'm going to write an essay for that class
arguing
for DVS in television shows and commercials, such as is done on
some
channels in the UK and other countries.

Thanks for the input, guys.  It gave me a lot to think about.

~Jewel