[nabs-l] for Sean

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 08:22:23 UTC 2011

Hi, this message is for Sean Whalen.  I was wondering if I could
do a testimony for the Student Slate in spring.  I don't think
you'll have the time to put it in the Winter Issue, but I want to
do a testimony to how I got to CCB (Colorado Center for the
Blind) and how I relocated to Denver and got a spot at
Metropolitan State College of Denver.  I'd love to share my
experiences with the rest of you people too.  If it's ok with
you, tell me how to do it in a private message.  I don't have
your e-mail address.  BAd me.  Anyway, to the rest of you, have a
good night.
Beth