[nabs-l] for Sean

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 22:10:30 UTC 2011

Hi Beth,

For this, you would email the Slate Committee at
slate at nabslink.org.  You could also email Karen Anderson, the
editor, at kea.anderson at gmail.com.

Chris

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan (President, National Federation of the Blind,
1968-1986

P.S.  The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps blind and visually impaired
youth in Maryland say "I can," by empowering them through
providing assistive technology and scholarships to camps and
conventions which help them be equal with their sighted peers.
For more information about the Foundation and to support our
work, visit us online at www.icanfoundation.info!

Sent from my BrailleNote Apex