[nabs-l] (It’s Just So Darn Hard) - NYTimes.com

Alexander Castillo alexandera.castillo at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 18:04:15 UTC 2011

Hi, I thought this was a great article. it shows how there is a lack
of interest in these fields for the typical student. As blind
students, we most likely face double the difficulty when pursuing an
interest in the STEM fields, and in addition, we generally don't have
the support structures that sighted students have when dealing with
such difficulties.

Alex