[nabs-l] taking a introduction computer class

Nicole B. Torcolini at Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Wed Nov 16 01:04:05 UTC 2011

As well as the regular course material, could they purchase some of the
guides that are made specifically for JAWS users? I know that there are at
least ones for Word and Powerpoint because I used them myself. That being
said, though, I am not sure if they exist for the most recent versions of
the office programs.