[nabs-l] taking a introduction computer class

Lea williams leanicole1988 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 01:23:34 UTC 2011

Hey I am taking this class right now. My teacher talks about the book
in class and we do our work at home through black board. It is fill in
the blanck and multiple answers. We do have to do some things that
requier you to read the book and do what it tells you to and turn it
in. I get help from the learning center for this because their is
visual stuff but, there is not a lot of this. It is easy over all. Try
to talk with your teacher at the beginning of the semester.

--
Lea Williams

Phone;
704-732-4470