[nabs-l] Textbooks

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 01:58:41 UTC 2011

If you have a valid SMA count, it's free.

Chris

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan (President, National Federation of the Blind,
1968-1986

P.S.  The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps blind and visually impaired
youth in Maryland say "I can," by empowering them through
providing assistive technology and scholarships to camps and
conventions which help them be equal with their sighted peers.
For more information about the Foundation and to support our
work, visit us online at www.icanfoundation.info!

Sent from my BrailleNote Apex