[nabs-l] taking a introduction computer class

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Thu Nov 17 23:45:31 UTC 2011

	Hello Ashley,

I'm glad that you want to take a intro to computers class. I too was in your boat many years ago when I began my college career in Michigan at a community college and, this was one of the classes that I needed to take.

As for the book it was offered on rfbd and, I also had a notetaker for the class.

As for using the computer by using jfw for the labs in ms office I knew how to use jfw with both word and many other of the ms office features.

What I have done in the past is use the help menu in the ms office applications which lists all of the commands by using shortkeys with the keyboard and, I believe that they use jfw.

Anyway, I hope this helps you out. Take care and, if you need any other help don't hesitate to write me off list at amylsabo at comcast.net

Hugs,
amy