[nabs-l] Making PP file.

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 03:16:47 UTC 2011

Hi Patrick,

If you want it to be in outline form (mostly for Lea, that just
means that it saves it as an RTF file so you can read it in a
standard word processor,) I usually select "outline form" from
the "save as type" combo box in the save as dialog.

Chris

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan (President, National Federation of the Blind,
1968-1986

P.S.  The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps blind and visually impaired
youth in Maryland say "I can," by empowering them through
providing assistive technology and scholarships to camps and
conventions which help them be equal with their sighted peers.
For more information about the Foundation and to support our
work, visit us online at www.icanfoundation.info!

Sent from my BrailleNote Apex