[nabs-l] Making PP file.

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 03:16:53 UTC 2011

I think there's something that FS put out on this.  It might be
in FS Reader.

Chris

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan (President, National Federation of the Blind,
1968-1986

P.S.  The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps blind and visually impaired
youth in Maryland say "I can," by empowering them through
providing assistive technology and scholarships to camps and
conventions which help them be equal with their sighted peers.
For more information about the Foundation and to support our
work, visit us online at www.icanfoundation.info!

Sent from my BrailleNote Apex