[nabs-l] A Question About Transcribing Recorded Audio

Elizabeth lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 18 18:36:12 UTC 2011

yes, I was most definitely interested in turning recorded audio into a
readable transcript. I would do it myself except for the fact that listening
to this recording would probably only upset me. I thought if I could simply
read through a transcript of the recording that it would help take these
emotions out of the equation so that I might be able to view the situation
more objectively.

however, I do not feel comfortable sharing the specific details regarding
this situation on a public searchable email list. Thanks for those who have
provided some viable solutions for turning recorded audio into a readable
transcript. your ideas are greatly appreciated.

Elizabeth