[nabs-l] A Question About Transcribing Recorded Audio

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Sat Nov 19 03:25:50 UTC 2011

Hello steve,

I didn't know that cool edit was purchases by adobe at all. I
haven't used cool edit since 2001 and, I didn't know of the other
updates to that software at all or the expense of it or that it
isn't accessible with screen reasders at all. Like I said in my
used the software that my prf gave to us and, it's on a ultiy
disk which I haven't used in a long time.

But, as for doing audio editing for people or for my personal use
I plan to use gold wave since many of my blind friends in this
field use it themselves.

Thanks for the information and, I will talk to you soon!

Hugs,
amy