[nabs-l] NASA Is Looking for interns with Disabilities in Summer 2012!

Silberman, Kenneth A. (GSFC-1600) kenneth.a.silberman at nasa.gov
Thu Nov 17 23:52:26 UTC 2011

NASA is looking to increase the number of students with disabilities pursuing science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) careers through our internship programs. We have a two-percent hiring goal. Students can apply for summer internships now! The deadline for submitting applications is February 1, 2012. They can register for an account and look for internships anytime at the One Stop Shopping Initiative (OSSI): Student On-Line Application for Recruiting interns, fellows and scholars (SOLAR) at http://intern.nasa.gov/ . Summer 2012 internships run for ten weeks from early June through early/mid August. NASA internships are also offered during Spring, Fall and Year Long Sessions.

Please see the attached recruitment letter, the recruitment flier, and the instructions for how to use the on-line application system.  Also, please feel free to contact me for more information or help with applying.

Kenneth A. Silberman, Esq.
U.S. Supreme Court, Maryland, & Patent Bars
B.A., M.Eng., J.D.
NASA Engineer & Registered Patent Attorney
Education Office Code 160
NASA/GSFC Mailstop 160
Bldg. 28 Rm. N165
Greenbelt, MD  20771, USA
Voice:  (301) 286-9281
Fax:  (301) 286-1655
E-mail:  kenneth.a.silberman at nasa.gov
Office Location:                 Building 28 Room W151