[nabs-l] Blindness and other minorities

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 21:57:18 UTC 2011

Hi Jedi,

Yes, you're right.  Representative democracy, republic; pretty
much the same thing, but you are right in all your points.  Our
politicians have forgotten that they are there to answer to the
people, not the other way around.  I could go a lot longer on
this subject, but I don't want to be thrown off the list! LOL!

Chris

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan (President, National Federation of the Blind,
1968-1986

P.S.  The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps blind and visually impaired
youth in Maryland say "I can," by empowering them through
providing assistive technology and scholarships to camps and
conventions which help them be equal with their sighted peers.
For more information about the Foundation and to support our
work, visit us online at www.icanfoundation.info!

Sent from my BrailleNote Apex