[nabs-l] verizon phones

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Sat Nov 19 22:51:46 UTC 2011

I have a Tracfone, that was actually one of the first phones to come out.
I want a totally new phone, with actual ringtones, as opposed to
music, that sounds like it comes from a battery-opperated hand-held
game.
The only problem is that the newer Tracfones don't have large enough
buttons, so I can tell them apart.
Blessings, Joshua