[nabs-l] verizon phones

Justin Young jty727 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 00:55:38 UTC 2011

Ashley,

I can comment on this from various points of view.  From what I've
heard the new Verizon IPhone is the most accessible phone offered by
Verizon.  Since you said you don't want to do that I would suggest
going with the Haven.  Before I got the Haven I had the Envy 2 which
is not as accessible as the haven.  Many of the menues aren't read
including many of the features you listed in your original post.  The
haven I agree with the others could be improved, but nothing's
perfect.  As for the speech it is the voice command speech voice which
is a female voice.

Hope this answers your questions, but if you have more that I can
answer let me know=)

Justin

On 11/19/11, Joshua Lester <jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu> wrote:
> I have a Tracfone, that was actually one of the first phones to come out.
> I want a totally new phone, with actual ringtones, as opposed to
> music, that sounds like it comes from a battery-opperated hand-held
> game.
> The only problem is that the newer Tracfones don't have large enough
> buttons, so I can tell them apart.
> Blessings, Joshua
>
> On 11/19/11, Ashley Bramlett <bookwormahb at earthlink.net> wrote:
>> Joshua,
>> When your phone contract expires, you can upgrade. If you have verizon,
>> seems like many like the haven.

>>> Ashley