[nabs-l] Body language and facial expressions

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 21 18:23:16 UTC 2011

Patrick,

True, some expressions like smiling tend to be a natural expression for
anyone, and yet I've met many blind people who tend to have stoic
expressions, and they don't smile naturally. They have no condition such
as facial paralysis explaining the lack of expressions. They don't smile
even when laughing. So obviously smiling isn't always a naturally
occurring expression.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at: