[nabs-l] staring

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 19:14:27 UTC 2011

Wait, that doesn't even make sense! Walk in the middle of the
street? That would just make it more dangerous, wouldn't it?

Chris

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan (President, National Federation of the Blind,
1968-1986

 The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps blind and visually impaired youth
in Maryland say "I can," by empowering them through providing
assistive technology and scholarships to camps and conventions
which help them be equal with their sighted peers.  For more
information about the Foundation and to support our work, visit
us online at www.icanfoundation.info!