[nabs-l] Legal system not supporting blind people

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 17:22:42 UTC 2011

Right on, Loren! Let's be a part of the solution; not the
problem!

Chris

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan (President, National Federation of the Blind,
1968-1986

 The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps blind and visually impaired youth
in Maryland say "I can," by empowering them through providing
assistive technology and scholarships to camps and conventions
which help them be equal with their sighted peers.  For more
information about the Foundation and to support our work, visit
us online at www.icanfoundation.info!