[nabs-l] ipad verses blindness products

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 26 16:26:24 UTC 2011

how many cells is your briallant display? Is it portable? How large are
those keyboards? I saw a small one built into my father's blackberry and I
could never press keys that small effectively; I got small fingers but when
I feel a key, the edge of my finger is on another key. I just think it would
be too hard to type on. But if you can use a portable keyboard, that is
nice. Maybe the keys are spaced apart like a traditional pc keyboard.
Ashley