[nabs-l] ipad verses blindness products

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 26 17:08:40 UTC 2011

Hope,
Oh, I wasn't aware you could substitute a bluetooth keyboard for the touch
screen; I thought you could type on the keyboard but still needed the
screen.
So you're saying you can use the keyboard with voice over, and operate it as
you would a computer then?
How many cells is your display? Wish I had one! they're so expensive!
Good to know and maybe I might get an ipad or Ipod touch then.
Ashley