[nabs-l] LSAT logic games

Patrick Molloy ptrck.molloy at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 22:59:33 UTC 2011

Hi Everyone:
I'm not entirely sure where I should go with this one, but I figured
I'd throw it out to all of you and see what you have to say. I'm
interested in taking the LSAT in a couple of years, but I have a
question about the section known as the Logic Games. How, as a blind
person, should I handle this section? I know that some sighted people
draw pictures or diagrams to help them. Obviously, this won't work for
me. What are your thoughts? Does anybody on this list have experience
with this type of thing?
Thanks,
Patrick Molloy