[nabs-l] videos on the braillenote apex )most recent version(

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 22:12:59 UTC 2011

Hi Vejas,

Sorry I'm a little late on replying to this email.  I've been
busy with school lately, and have been behind on my personal
emails.  Yes, you are able to listen to some videos on the
BrailleNote.  It can support WMV and some other formats I can't
remember.  You might want to ask on the BrailleNote list as to
what video formats are supported.  I do know that you can't play
YouTube videos on the Apex, as they are flash-based.  To play
these files on the BrailleNote, you will need to use
www.online-converter.com to convert the video files to MP3, which
you can play in the Apex's media player.  If you have any
questions about doing this, please email me off list or listen to
the podcast called Podcast on Online Converter at
www.braillenoteusers.info/media.  Hope this helps!

Chris