[nabs-l] socializing tips in crowds and meetings

Sam Hogle hogle.sam at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 23:54:12 UTC 2011

Hi Ashley. I completely agree with what you're saying here. I'm a dog
user, and because of that, I feel that this topic is even more
important. For example, it never fails that a friendly dog will guide
you in to a room and find you a chair, but not make sure it's an empty
one. lol
Also, I agree with the whole issue of trying to break the ice with
people. For the record, it's just a little aukward
when you're talking to someone without realizing they've walked away. I
guess that's just something I've gotten used too. However, I agree it's
good to have tips. After all, if you're at a social event where you're
supposed to break off in to groups, it would be just a little
embarrassing to turn to see if you can join a group only to discover
you're talking to a wall and not a person. Anyway, I guess what I'm
trying to say here is I am also in the club that could benefit from any
tips, and I'm sure there are many more of us.
Sam