[nabs-l] For Those Who Enjoy Reading Books From Bard Or NLS

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Fri Oct 14 02:48:46 UTC 2011

Hello chris and all,

 As to this interview being archieved and able to download I too
would also love to hear it myself since I too wasn't able to hear
it myself too! Hopefully, it will be... if it is I will let you
all know of this news asap!

Thanks for your interest in this interview and, I will talk to
you all soon.

Hugs,
amy