[nabs-l] jaws and filling out forms

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 17 00:16:59 UTC 2011

IT seems like searching with online sites has so many forms! I have jaws 12. You see these forms in internship and job searches.
So questions here. Are these accessible? I have jaws 12.
1. I tab to fill out my selections on the form. Jaws says extended select list box. How do I work that? I press enter. Is jaws supposed to then read my selections when down arrowing?
2. What do I do when it says multi select list box?
Some boxes say you can choose more than one item, but I have had to get sighted help to click on those items.
With jaws I seem to only get one choice selected.
3. In combo boxes, how do I ensure jaws selected my item? Sometimes I have to open the combo box to read it.
Should I press escape before tabbing to the next item?
4. Is there a way to quickly see a list of radio buttons or check boxes on the form? For links and edit boxes you can get a list.

Thanks.

Ashley