[nabs-l] jaws and filling out forms

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 04:33:52 UTC 2011

Hi Ashley,
There is a separate JAWS command for selecting more than one item in a
multi-select or extended-select list box but I don't remember the
command. I think it's shift-F8? Someone with JAWS savvy please
respond. As for combo boxes, you can open the list with Alt-Down
Arrow, then arrow to the choice you want to select and press enter.
Best,
Arielle