[nabs-l] LSAT Logic Games Advice

Nijat Worley nijat1989 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 18:32:37 UTC 2011

Greetings Fellow Nabsters,
    I have a couple of questions for those of you that may have taken
the LSAT exams. I am about to start a LSAT Prepcourse, and I will have
to figure out a way to do the logic games on the exam, do any of you
have any advice for me on how to do this? I know a similar question
was asked a couple of weeks a go, but I did not see any responses,
besides Arielle's advice to contact Sean Walen.
   I want to find a way to do the LSAT practice exams that will train
me for the real deal. I called the LSAC office and asked about what
kind of accommodations are allowed for blind students, they were not
very specific. However, I got the impression that we are allowed to
use Braile Writors, and computers if we need them.
   What I really want to know is how to use Excell to create the
tables and graphs to do the exams. Do you have to have graphs, or can
you just use tables alone? If you have to use graphs, then how do you
get JAWS to read them to you.
   Thank you very much in advance for any advise that you may give me.
   At your service,
   Nijat