[nabs-l] LSAT Logic Games Advice

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 04:15:53 UTC 2011

Hi Nijat,
Have you tried posting your question to the BlindLaw list on NFBNet?
They should have some suggestions.
I don't know anything about the LSAT, but my understanding is that you
can use Microsoft Excel for your own reference to keep all the parts
of the logic problem organized in your own head. So you should be able
to do this with tables, since you don't actually turn them in on the
test. It's like using scratch paper if you were sighted.
When are you planning to take the exam? I believe that because of
recent litigation, you will now be allowed to use a computer on the
test; this wasn't always the case. If an LSAC official tells you you
can't do this, talk to Scott Labarre or Sean or someone else who is
familiar with the recent cases.
Best,
Arielle