[nabs-l] The Audio Access FM NLS Presentation Is Finally Ready For Download

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 20:28:34 UTC 2011

Hi Everyone!
Many of you have been asking when our interview with Lou Gutierez of Benefit Media Inc about the production of NLS books would be ready for download.
I am happy to report that it finally is.
I apologize for the long wait, several of you wrote me some rather angry emails in some cases about the fact that it was not available sooner.
Our system for archiving past shows had some serious bugs that needed addressing in order that you could download this interview and other presentations that we do successfully.
I'm happy to report that you can now finally listen to and download the interview.
I want to, before giving you the link, thank Jonathan Matte for his hard work in preparing this interview and for his time and dedication in making sure everything ran smoothly during the presentation.

Now for your link to pull the interview. It's at
http://www.audioaccessfm.com/archives/entertainmentvault

If you have an interest in any of our other shows, visit
http://www.audioaccessfm.com/archives
or check out our web site at
http://www.audioaccessfm.com
Thanks for your patience, and enjoy the presentation!