[nabs-l] The Audio Access FM NLS Presentation Is Finally Ready ForDownload

Elizabeth lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 20 21:22:49 UTC 2011

Hello David,

I think it is great that you have been able to resolve the issues surrounded
one of your more popular requested audio programs. However, I am curious,
what is the current status of the NABSLink Audio page? The page for
downloading past recordings still does not appear to be working properly. is
there anything currently being done to resolve this issue? Any information
you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Elizabeth